2011年7月28日星期四

Freida Pinto for interview magazine August 2011

Freida Pinto is nearly as on the cover and editorial in August 2011 magazine interview.

She was captured by Mert and Marcus oozes sexiness that wear Stella McCartney, leaves and Christopher Kane.

The Indian beauty talks about her career, this takes away from a movie, her family and falling for ' Slumdog millionaire ', her co-star, Dev Patel.

You can read the whole interview with Tim InterviewMagazine.comgaps.

Here are some excerpts:

To audition a lot before Slumdog millionaire: "Yes, I did. And it was rejected in almost every one of them. [laughs] one person said, "This does not seem too Indian. '"

Speaks of Bombay and Mumbai as everyone: "God, I get that all the time. Exactly what I'm talking way for Bombay. I know all have changed. India is trying to brush off colonialism and what it originally was, but unfortunately for me I call Bombay for 16 years and I think this is a long time on a 26-year-old life to start automatically speaks to Mumbai. It is very confusing for many people. I thought agent Bombay and Mumbai were two different locations. And I was like, ' no, it's the same thing. " "

About falling for Dev Patel: "I believe that both of us were sitting in the same boat. For both Dev and for me, it was our first film Slumdog, and became a mass that would preserve and protect what you had before, that innocence, without neither. And who better to do so by someone who knows what you're thinking? Dev didn't make a talk show never before — the first was [late show by] David Letterman – and said that I "have to come with me and give me moral support." so it was very much the case that there is for my friend. Nothing we did was planned. We were making too many mistakes, but we were together, and in most cases our mistakes were examined as, ' Oh my God, that is so cute. ""


View the original article here

没有评论:

发表评论