2011年7月30日星期六

Ana de la Regkoyera in Gucci – "Cowboys and aliens" World Premiere

Ana de la Reguera came to my attention at the time of the premiere "Cowboys and aliens" during Comic-Con 2011 Saturday in San Diego, California.

The Mexican actress left Olivia Wilde in shadow wearing a dress Gucci fall 2011 we have seen in Mariah.

The bi-color black-red silk chiffon hand leash with floral embroidery and black culottes were paired with simple black peep-toes and a black clutch.

I'm sure many of you have this show on your wishlist for you beloved actress, but did you can imagine it looking this spectacular?

I know that I did, and I had always intended for faultless Zoe Saldana.

This is the definition without flaw.

Only Monday and it will win for BDOTW.


Credit: Style.com/Getty

View the original article here

没有评论:

发表评论